Dream Magic


Last night I cast a simple charm to remember my dream, and it worked perfectly. The charm came from Judika Illes book Pure Magic, so I won't give any details here. If you want to know how to cast the charm you should buy the book. I can recommend it, it is a great book. But I will say the charm takes less than a second to cast and requires the very simplest of materials which you are guaranteed to have in your own home. As soon as I read it I knew it would work, if only as a clever piece of applied psychology.

What was my dream? It was very silly and was about the children's TV series Ben 10. But I then dozed off again and dreamed I was standing in a pleasant park on a summer's day, talking to two people. One was a man and one was a woman and they were both from Denmark. They were both young and attractive. They were studying "War" at the local college. I don't know what college - there isn't a local college near to my home. But then again I did not recognise the park as a real place, and there is no park that resembles it anywhere near my home. But in my dream these places were known and local, because I asked them if they would recommend the course for my father. They said they would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment