Cleaning Day


Today I carried out the cleansing spell from Judika Illes' Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells. After cleaning the house in the usual way, the first part of the spell was a simple broom spell. The second part involved a herbal floorwash and the third part involved burning some herbal incense. I added my own prayers to St Joseph, protector of the family, and to Martha (a biblical character who was a close friend of Jesus' and who was chastised by him for spending more time on her household chores than listening to him preach - typical man!). It was quite time-consuming but the house definitely feels cleansed now.

The final piece of magic I want to do today is a personal cleansing. I will be using the personal cleansing ritual from Theresa Chaze's website. It involves at least half an hour of undisturbed time in the bath, with music, incense and candles. As well as completing my day of cleansing it will also be a self-indulgent relaxation and reward. I wonder if I can meaningfully incorporate a glass of white wine into the ritual?

0 comments:

Post a Comment